A-Train is a very potent cross of two popular medical cannabis varieties, an Arcata Trainwreck from California and a Mazar-I-Sharif male whose genetic origins are in Afghanistan.
- This Cannabis strain is a 50/50 hybrid of Indica and Sativa genetics which grows short and bushy more like an Indica and produces tons of dark aromatic sticky buds with a lemony aroma and a sweet, fruity taste with a slight note of hashish.
- A-Train provides outstanding results in both, outdoors and indoors. This strain gets a medium height, like a little Christmas tree with strong side branches that are loaded over and over with very large and sticky, resin-covered buds. A-Train has a flowering time of 7-9 weeks. Under good conditions, she provides yields of 600g per square meter, outdoors even 850g per plant.
- The strain is very easy to grow, so it is suitable for beginners and commercial growers. Professional cultivators can tease the last out of her. You will be amazed by the huge number of compact flowers. A-Train plants grow wide and 120-140 centimeters tall.
- You feel her enormous potency when consuming her Premium Weed. A-Train has well balanced strong effects of Sativa and Indica and offers relaxation from stress and anxiety along with euphoria and happiness. This strain is a great mood enhancer if you are feeling lethargic or depressed and provides a long-lasting relaxing and balanced high. The average THC-content of Anesias A-Train is 24%.
- Jump on the train and get a really happy and very pleasant feel-good high!
- A-Train is a good choice as a medical cannabis strain in the treatment of migraine, depression, stress, pain, and loss of appetite. The strain is most often used for evening and night-time medicating.
- The lower branches of this strain should be trimmed so the energy can be reserved for bud formations on the upper levels.
- Use trellises to increase the yields