To create the Purps OG strain we crossed an original Mendo Purps Elite clone with a male Ghost OG.
- Mendo Purps, as Mendocino Purps known ended 2007 in the top 10 Strains of High Times magazine. This strain was born in California and has become legendary because of its extremely strong and heavy effects. The Ghost OG Kush is a 50/50 hybrid with a genetic background from Afghanistan and South America. After we selected and backcrossed for 6 generations, Purps OG is now on to the market and delivers the highest quality buds. The flowers of Purps OG have often purple and red colors. The magenta buds are round, dense little golf ball nuggets. These dense buds are covered with crystals that glitter in the light and has light orange hairs scouring its violet buds. This Purp will make your hands sticking to each other for hours.
- The taste and the flavor of the Purps OG is a complex blend of caramel, coffee, and candy. The weed offers a well-balanced mix of very strong head and body effects. It produces a rush of euphoria that levels off into deep relaxation. This strain has an average THC content of 26% and produces big yields up to 600g per square meter.
Growing Purps OG
- OG Purps OG is great for indoor growing as well as for outdoor cultivation.
- Purps OG has indoors a very short flowering period of only 55 days and can already be harvested in late September / early October outdoors. Thereby it escapes the wet cold autumn weather and can also be grown outdoors in Central Europe. Purps OG gets 70-90 cm high in grow-rooms, outdoors it can reach a height of 2m. The variety is very easy to grow. Purps OG seeds can be grown with SOG or alternatively you can use the low-stress training method. Careful trimming can increase yields.
- Because of its mood-enhancing effect is suitable as medical cannabis for depression and anxiety, but also to relieve pain.