Cherry Kiss Feminized Seeds are the result of a cross of Cherry Kush and a selected Super Sativa.
- Cherry Kiss has an overwhelming resin production and often gets colorful, reddish, orange and purple leaves and flowers during the flowering period. She raises yields of 500-600g per square meter indoors or 650-700g per plant outdoors.
- Cherry Kiss has a delicious, fruity smell and a heavenly sweet cherry flavor. The effects are balanced, euphoric and activating, physically and mentally to offer recreation and happiness without making tired. The high combines a pleasurable cerebral rush with strong physical stone. Cherry Kiss delivers a high amount of resin and is perfect for producing unique aromatic extracts.
- Cherry Kiss is a well-balanced variety that is quite easy to cultivate and features a pleasant fruity flavor. This 50/50-hybrid causes a powerful hit that even seasoned smokers will appreciate. Experienced smokers will have a great pleasure to her and beginners should approach her gently. The kiss of this seductive beauty will be the beginning of a long love.
Growing Cherry Kiss
- This variety can be cultivated indoors and outdoors and as well in greenhouses. Indoors Cherry Kiss needs 60-65 days of flowering time, outdoors she can be harvested in mid-October. This strain will benefit from a carefully controlled supply of nutrients
- Cherry Kiss owns 23% THC and 0.4% CBD and is used as medical cannabis for depressive moods, loss of appetite and stress reduction. Cherry Kiss is suitable for day-time medication and also for evening use.