Super Glue cannabis seeds are a new Sativa/Indica Hybrid (2018) from Anesia Seeds. The variety is photoperiodic, feminized and has an impressive genetic profile.
- It originated from an intersection of the 2 power-strains Gorilla Glue # 4 of Anesia with an exceptionally potent and selected Northern Lights. The result is planted with a compact stature and which are perfect for indoor growing or cultivation on terraces. Typically, the breeders of Anesia also wanted to create a variety that is particularly strong and has a rich cannabinoid and terpene profile. With the new Super Glue, they have been able to exceed their own expectations and develop an absolute winning strain that thrills with enormous potency, resilience and great returns.
- With great efforts and under the strictest criteria the breeders of Anesia Seeds have isolated only the best parents to develop this brilliant strain. From these seeds arise impressive beautiful plants that form huge flower clusters. The flowers are dense, heavy and covered with a thick glittering resin layer. The aromas are varied, earthy, woody and remind of sweet red berries. Some plants produce purple and reddish flowers and leaves towards the end of flowering.
- Super Glue indoor plants develop excellently in both soil and hydroponic systems. The variety has an indoor flowering time of 8-10 weeks and is ready outdoors at the end of September. So it can be harvested before the bad weather come.
- The effects of Super Glue are super strong, long-lasting and incredibly versatile. The effects set in quickly and begin with a sense of lightness and euphoria, which are accompanied by increased physical relaxation and well-being. Super Glue frees your head and creates space for new thoughts and ideas.
- The THC-soaked and cannabinoid-rich buds are used therapeutically for pain, depression, and stress and are ideal for the production of highly potent extractions, ointments, and tinctures.