Big Tooth are legendary marijuana seeds with a balanced blend of classic strains such as Afghani, Hawaiian Sativa and a feminised Nepalese Hash plant.
- Medicinally used as an appetite stimulant and as an antidepressant this strain has an unpredictable high.
- With only 8-9 weeks flowering time, you could be harvesting up to 1 kilogram of dried and manicured buds with a ratio of 40% sativa and 60% indica.
- Big Tooth is a fast and vigorous grower with very good resistance properties against dreaded mould, pests and cold. If you allow the root system to grow big you can expect a large bushy, branchy plant. The internodes are medium and the leaves are large without overlapping.
- You can expect to yield 900 grams under a 1000 Watt HPS using an 8-9 week flowering period or expect over 1 kilo depending on the size of your plant. The flowering buds are irregular, but usually, pear-shaped which often foxtail. The round and small calyxes are filled with resin and the whole plant lets off a penetrating aroma during flowering.
- The buds have long hairs and have a brownish hue to them while being of medium density. You will get a lot of large colas off a flowering plant and enjoy the aroma given off that penetrates your nostrils.
- Big Tooth’s high starts off as an indica body high very slowly and then evolves into a mind-altering giggly high with smiles all around. The psychoactive effect is short and intense with a balance between body and mind. The taste of Big Tooth when burnt is woody, spicy, herbal with hints of roses and blossoms as an aftertaste.
- These superb marijuana seeds are now available to order discreetly from SeedMasters.com!